The Fullness of Human Experience by Dane Rudyhar 1895- 1985

“In the immeasurable cycle of the Movement of Wholeness, a moment of supreme experience comes when, at the ever-present "meeting of the ways," the greatest Lord of Darkness challenges the most radiant Presence of Light. From the deepest regions of obscurity, the python of negative emptiness rises to the light, uncoiling its devastating power. And the combat rages.

There can be no end to the crucial embrace, no limits to the battlefield. For, while in his supreme effort the Lord of Darkness finds his vision confused by his hateful desire to annihilate light, in the sublime love of the radiant Presence, even the deepest darkness is always included.

There is no annihilating victory. Light and Darkness are one in an encounter that has neither beginning nor end. For Darkness can never see, and Light never ceases to love. Meaning forever rises out of the ubiquitous battlefield of Space in the eonic experience that is reality — always.”

DANE RUDHYAR 1895 - 1985
The Epilogue: The Fullness of Human Experience 1986 Quest Books




Thursday, February 23, 2012

GREAT DEDICATION PRAYER OF JIGTEN SUMGÖN

                                                                                  
DHARMA LORD JIGTEN SUMGÖN'S
   DRIKUNG DEDICATION PRAYER     


Glorious, holy, venerable, precious, kind root and 
lineage Lamas, Divine assembly of Yidams
and assemblies of Buddhas,Bodhisattvas,
yogins, yoginis and Dakinis dwelling in the
ten directions;

Please hear my prayer !

By the power of this vast root of virtue,

May I benefit all beings through my body speech and mind.

May the afflictions of desire, hatred, ignorance, arrogance, and jealousy - not arise in my mind.

May thoughts of fame, reputation, wealth, honor, and 
concern for this life not arise for even a moment !

May my mind stream be moistened by 
Loving-kindness, Compassion, and Bodhicitta;

and through that may I become a spiritual master with good qualities equal to the infinity of space.

May I gain the supreme attainment of Mahamudra 
in this very life !

May the torment of suffering not arise even at the time of my death !

May I not die with negative thoughts.

May I not die confused by wrong view.

May I not experience an untimely death.

May I die joyfully and happily in the great Luminosity of the Mind-as-such and the pervading clarity of Dharmata.

May I, in any case, gain the supreme attainment of Mahamudra at the time of death or in the bardo.

By the virtues collected in the three times
By myself and all sentient beings in Samsara and Nirvana

And by the innate root of virtue,
May I and all sentient beings quickly attain
Unsurpassed, Perfect, Complete, Precious Enlightenment.

No comments: